Tuesday 8 August 2017

The person I admire in 5 sentences.

The person I admire

The person I admire is my cousin Jahkeisha because she is caring and kind to all of her surroundings. I also look up to her because  she is so encouraging to everybody especially when they’re are challenging things I can’t do. She always puts others before herself no matter what situation they’re in. Another thing is that when I’m having trouble with my homework she seems to make everything sound so simple. Last, but not least she always stands up for what’s right no matter what other’s think, and this is why I admire Jahkeisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!