Tuesday 8 August 2017

7 Hours of Travel

As I boarded this enormous plane, I was feeling nervous and anxious. I was finding my seat and when I was seated the flight attendant gave me some delicious lollies.  When we took off I saw so many amazing things like frosty Taranaki, snowy maunga Ruapehu and Palmerston WindMills.  The flight attendant was so kind, she gave me a tiny cookie time cookie which was sooo delicious! It felt like a big adventure!


I didn’t realise how bumpy the ride really was. I was playing Pou on my device for the whole time! But suddenly the flight attendant caught my attention when she said “Prepare for landing!” I stayed seated and belted until we landed safely. We landed at Aucklands humungous Airport! It was so exciting seeing so many amazing things!

1 comment:

  1. Cadies i love your blogs there so amazing

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!