Tuesday 22 August 2017

Enviromental Issues

This week in Kakapo we have been learning about environmental issues across the world. I have been doing some research in the library and on the internet. This is what I have found and put into my own words. 

There are many environmental issues such as pollution, cutting of trees and mining but the most destructive issue is humans. Humans and our actions are poorly recognized nation-wide, our actions are majorly responsible for all types of environmental issues such as pollution. For example water pollution is caused by oil spills and ocean dumping. Air pollution rises from burning fossil fuels and gases from all types of vehicles. Majorly recognised problems were waste of energy production, acid rain, power waste  and unforeseen accidents. But how are you helping our world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment!
Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Be kind
5. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!